Pay your way, in style.
The Club Swan card was built around individuals who want to get the best out of their time, money and experiences. It gives you a simple way to convert and spend digital and traditional currencies seamlessly anywhere in the world.
Plastic or Aluminum
Plastic or Aluminum
The most flexible card in the world.
- Spend 150+ currencies anywhere in the world
- $15,000 Daily transaction limit
- Daily international ATM withdrawals up to $1,500
- Seamlessly spend digital currencies ( ) using your Club Swan card
- Get a card in the currency of your choice: GBP, EUR, USD, JPY and CNY
- International global shipping with DHL
More than just a payment card.
- Travelling abroad? Order a card in the currency of your choice to avoid exchange fees
- Exclusive metal cards
- Daily card load limit $15,000
- On ramp with proceeds from digital sales… OR
- On ramp to your card from your bank account
- 24/7 global support in multi-languages
How much does a Club Swan HODL Collection card cost?
The Club Swan card is included in your membership and is not subject to any extra costs such as annual administration fees. The joining fee for membership starts at $99.00 and members are free to choose the shipping option for their card.
How do I get a metal card?
The Club Swan HODL collection offers different types of debit cards depending on your membership level. Our Newbie tier provides members with a plastic card of their choice. For members in our HODLer tier, you can choose between our BitTech or HODL aluminum card. The Whales Circle tier provides its members with a gold plated, diamond encrusted payment card.You can upgrade your membership level at any time within the app or via customer support.
Can I spend in different currencies with my card?
Your Club Swan card has a base currency, i.e. if you select a USD card the base currency will be in that currency (USD). If you use your card to make a purchase in a different currency, the merchant will be paid in that currency. The funds will automatically be exchanged from USD into any of the 150+ different currencies supported by the card using competitive exchange rates.
Can I spend my digital currencies with the Club Swan card?
The Club Swan account allows you to quickly convert digital currencies in your wallet to traditional currency. You can add these funds to your Club Swan card and spend the money online, in-stores, restaurants, cafes, shops, transport and anywhere that accepts card payments.
How do I find my pin number?
Club Swan will deliver your card by Express Global DHL. Once you receive your card you will need to activate it within the app. Once activated, you will be able to obtain your pin number from within the app. pulvinar dapibus leo.